Best Kelp Supplements
If you don’t know how to choose a good kelp supplements? Don’t worry, we’ll show you how to choose the best kelp supplements here on this page
But, you know what? You don’t need to worry about that any more. We have the top rated kelp supplements ranked by the uses on the Amazon.
Do not worry. We have made a list of all the most recommended kelp supplements for you to choose from. Below is the list. Good luck.
Top Recommended Kelp Supplements
Kelp is collected from deep in the ocean because Kelp close to shore may absorb many heavy metals and toxins. Kelp has a long history of use as a food and as a source of assimilable iodine.
Kelp Supplements Reviews
- “I’ll keep taking these and highly recommend them if you have thyroid problems….after checking with your doctor first of course.” – godfreygirl143
- “Look up iodine and this product is a great natural fit.” – ccssbec
- “The dogs and I have much more energy and have lost weight without trying.” – Bkind
Green Superfood 325 mcg of Natural Iodine Supports Thyroid Function* With 150 mg of Dulse A Dietary Supplement Vegetarian Formula Kelp is a large, leafy brown algae that belongs to the seaweed family and grows in the colder waters of the world’s oceans.
- “Tasteless, easy to swallow capsules.” – Janice Ortiz
- “I started taking this along with other supplements and have noticed being in a great mood about 2 weeks into taking them.” – Kathy L Santerre
- “Perhaps the individual just had a bad reaction to Kelp in general, or perhaps not.” – Sephorous
Kelp is a natural vegetation found in the ocean and is an excellent source of iodine and trace minerals. Provides 225 micrograms of iodine per daily serving.
- “I take a lot of these every day and it has really helped me feel better and my extra weight is coming off.” – tallfarmgirl
- “Kelp is a natural food source of iodine, and I am more comfortable taking the concentrated food form rather than the pure element form.” – Ansley
- “I would recommend this to anybody.” – lilac
One pound of certified organic kelp power packaged in a polyfoil resealable bag.
- “Organic iodine and other trace minerals, makes this seaweed a health enhancing nutritional supplement.” – Gypsy Healer
- “Starwest Botanicals products are reasonably priced and the quality is great.” – S. Bates
- “It doesn’t seem to dissolve in hot liquids very well, it just sits there in a lump.” – Hrodebert
Organic Kelp Powder by Starwest Botanicals 1 lbs Powder Organic Kelp Powder 1 lbs Powder Kelp Powder Organic Ascophyllum Nodosum Origin Canada Kosher Certified By Kosher Certification Services.
- “This is a great quality product with fresh taste and consistent quality also.” – Eileen in CA
- “My smoothie consists of: flax milk, banana, berries, oat bran, vanilla protein powder, and my green powder.” – BC Reviewer
- “It smelled so nasty I couldn’t even use it once.” – Momofsands
For natural thyroid maintenance try Swanson Kelp. This nutrient-dense ocean plant is one of nature’s richest sources of iodine, an essential mineral for healthy thyroid function.
- “So when I need more, I will order this brand again.” – Sherry O’Neal
- “Been using Swanson Kelp Iodine for over a year now and have found it to work well.” – USPatriotOne
- “Great source for your iodine, especially if you’re avoiding salt.” – R. Hershey
Natures Life Icelandic Kelp is harvested in late autumn and winter from the mineral-rich ocean waters around Iceland in the Northern Atlantic Ocean. After harvesting, the kelp is carefully washed, chopped, dried, ground, and screened.
- “I’ll buy again when I need it.” – Dion Morse
- “Double package was an incredible deal!” – Tunkashila
- “Still, I’m alive because I met a wonderful naturopath, Dr. Rick Santee, who knew how to guide and direct me in my learning, as I took control of my own health care.” – The Night Falcon
Kelp (Fucus Vesiculosus) is one of the best sources of Iodine making it a good treatment for hypothyroidism, obesity, adrenal insufficiencies, energy and endocrine gland disorders.
Kelp Supplements Reviews
- “I had more energy, and I was able to lose weight again!” – rachel bodnar!!!!
- “I put it under my tongue, no real taste to it.” – Mr.Pollios
- “Happy to find World Organics Liquid Kelp as my health food store is usually out because of high demand.” – Cookies mom
Contains trace minerals & vitamins essential to proper digestion and skin & coat development. Over 65 essential trace minerals, vitamins and amino acids, many of which are missing from your pet’s diet.
- “And her coat looks great!” – ramito
- “Works like a charm and I plan to keep using it year round.” – Andrea Barros
- “I add to both my dog’s and cat’s food and they love it.” – David M. Duke
Sea Kelp by Good ‘N Natural 250 Tablet Sea Kelp 250 Tablet Kelp is one of the best natural sources of the mineral iodine. Iodine is an essential component of the thyroid hormone which plays a role in growth development and metabolic rate.
Bookmark & Share This Page
Please share this kelp supplements page, one click and you can send it to FaceBook Twitter or any of 300plus other social sites.